I bring over 32 years of professional aviation experience to your organization. My expertise includes all aspects of business aviation including: Charter, Fractional and Corporate business exposure.
I have had direct hand in founding and establishing a corporate flight department and managing all aspects of the department including: vendor negotiations, budgeting, client relations, safety and training.
I also handled all logistics, procurement and cargo operations for my former clients island property.
I encourage you to look over my profile as I believe my skills would make an excellent addition to your company.
Media Exposure: Senior Contributor: Forbes Magazine blog: \"Wheels Up\":
Personal blog: www.helpclintfindajob.wordpress.com
Multiple mentions of my blog on Aviation Week and Space Technology Blog: http://tinyurl.com/mpn7xz
CNN \"30 Second Pitch\": http://tinyurl.com/m9fqtm
Local 6 Orlando Interview: http://tinyurl.com/nrsq9a
Orlando \"Daily Buzz\" Appearance: http://tinyurl.com/kpgb3g
Second Part of \"Daily Buzz Appearance http://tinyurl.com/m9zz5j
Gold Card Rating: Flight Safety, Orlando, FL June 2008
Proficient Computer Skills
Skilled in all phases of flight planning including international operations, Oceanic Operations and Customs Planning (both Part 91 and Part 135)
Proficient in Pro Line 21, Honeywell, Collins and Primus Glass Cockpits and Avidyne Systems
Exceptional customer service skills
Proficient in Honeywell and Universal FMS. G1000 panel experience.
Exceptional sales and marketing skills
Considerable large ticket sales experience.
Logistics, procurement and cargo shipping experience running all logistics for a private VIP property.
CE-500/A, HS-125/A (Includes Hawker 700, 800, 800A, 800XP and 800XPi), LR-JET/A, CE-500/A, CE-560XL/A
RVSM Certified, Atlantic Crossing/Ops, CPR Training
- Created, and established a Part 91 corporate flight department utilizing a single-engine turboprop aircraft. (Quest Kodiak)
- Saved over $100,000 dollars in annual operating costs through fuel, hangar, aircraft price negotiations and insurance.
- Responsible for all aspects of the flight department including safety, client services and direct vendor relations.
- In charge of all logistics, procurement and sourcing for luxury private island in the Bahamas.
- Operated Pro-Line 21 Equipped, Hawker 750 Part 91 and Part 135
- Responsible for all aspects of flight department including flight planning, fuel negotiations and client services.- Achieved thousands of dollars in cost savings through efficiencies of operations
- Transported and provided five-star customer service to executives, politicians, celebrities, and high-profile clients for a fractional / charter jet service as a Captain on the Citation Bravo aircraft under Part 135.
- Conducted detailed flight planning to U.S., Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, and Bermuda destinations.
- Calculated weight & balance, fuel, and passenger weight figures, and performed pre/post-flight checks.
- Verified onboard catering and passengersâ?? hotel accommodations and ground transportation arrangements.
- Promoted from First Officer in 18-months due to excellent company evaluations and customer comments.
Collaborated with Safety Manager on specific projects and general safety programs including hazmat, RVSM and Oceanic operations.
- Flew owners and high-profile customers to U.S., Canada, and Caribbean destinations in the Lear 31A / Lear 55 for an aircraft management and on-demand charter company operating under Part 135.- Managed ownerâ??s aircraft; performed all dispatch, catering, and flight planning duties
- Operated the Hawker 700 / 800 aircraft under Part 91, charged with transporting company executives to various destinations, and arranging catering, hotel, and transportation requirements.
- Entered and balanced expenses in general ledger account for adherence to $1.5 million annual budget.