• B-737 (current), C525 (current), B-727 (SIC), BE-1900, and SA-227 type ratings
• More than twenty years of aviation experience including operations as a First Officer and Flight Engineer under Part 121, Line Captain under Part 135 and Flight Instructor under Part 141
• Total time of 8,000+ hours including: 4,300+ hours of Pilot-In-Command, 1,500+ hours of PIC turbine, 3,600+ hours of multiengine and 700+ hours of instrument time
• Airline Transport Pilot, Airplane Multiengine Land, Commercial Single Engine Land Certificates
• Current First Class Medical, no restrictions
• No accidents, incidents or violations
• Bachelor of Science degree in Aviation
No accidents, incidents, violations or failures
Flight Safety Pro Pilot card 11/12
USFS Low level SIC certification (Aerial Firefighting)
Aerial applicator training
Comfortable using most computer office programs.
B-737/A, BE-1900/A, SA-227/A, B-727/A (SIC Only)
RVSM Certified, Atlantic Crossing/Ops, Pacific Crossing/Ops, South American Ops, European Ops, CPR Training
First Officer under Part 121/135/91 in the B737-700/500, Challenger 300, Cessna Citation 501/550/560, providing corporate client transport and customer service. Oakland and San Francisco Bay Area.
Performed all duties as Captain under FAA Part 135 including client interaction, flight planning, filing flight plans and loading for FEDEX feeder operations.
Accepted re-hire with KaiserAir, Inc.
Lockheed P-2V aerial fire suppression under USFS contract.
Accepted employment with KaiserAir, Inc.
Support Captain and crew in all duties associated with operating B727 aircraft as second in command under FAA Part 121 while performing domestic and international flight operations.
Furloughed due to company loss of business. Company no longer in operation.
Aerial applicator Pilot. Responsible for mixing/calculations, loading, application, and client interface.
Support Captain and crew in all duties associated with operating L382 aircraft as Second in command under FAA Part 121 while performing domestic and international flight operations. Completed B747 SIC training.
Furloughed due to company bankruptcy.
Performed all duties as Captain under FAA Part 135 including client interaction, flight planning, filing flight plans and loading. Single pilot and crew operations in SA227, BE1900, BE99, PA31, and PA32 aircraft.
Accepted employment with Southern Air Transport.
Stage Check Instructor and Flight Instructor, Part 141 Flight School. Evaluated and instructed Pvt., Comm., Inst., ATP and instructor applicants in MEL and SEL aircraft.
Accepted employment with Ameriflight, Inc.