-Class 1 medical
- PIC experience 2000+ hours
- Ability to manage Part 91 flight operation
CORPORATE PILOT for 2019 Cessna CJ3+
We are a small family-owned company located in Morris, IL that is seeking a full-time corporate pilot to fly our 2019 Cessna CJ3+ and manage our Part 91 operation. We average approx. 150-250 annual flight hours.
Corporate pilot flying assignments are as follows:
- Responsible for the operation of the aircraft
- Perform a complete internal and external pre-flight inspection using all required checklists, refueling and servicing of the aircraft, ensure proper provisions are on board for each flight
- Plan all aspects of flights including pre-flight responsibilities and weather assessment, flight planning etc.
- Ensure aircraft is properly cleaned and maintained, all associated equipment is well kept, safe and appropriate for use
- Ensure hanger is properly cleaned and maintained, all associated equipment is well kept, safe and appropriate for use
- Completing all post-flight duties, including flight logs, deferred item sheet, notification to the company of any deviation from the planned itinerary
- Ensure that passengers are treated with privacy and respect and their safety is number one priority
- Carry out other activities as agreed, helping with other tasks i.e. driving vehicles, travel arrangements, etc.
- Assist with legal, logistical and operational matters as agreed and as appropriate