The Challenger 604 Captain is responsible for performing duties as a Part 91/135 aircraft pilot in a safe and effective manner. This position will include operating applicable aircraft on behalf of ACI Jet’s 135 Certificate while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with ACI Jet’s employees, vendors, and clients by personally performing these duties. Relocation to within 2 hours drive of KOPF airport is required. Current Challenger 604 experience is preferred, but not required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Operates ACI Jet aircraft in a safe and efficient manner while in compliance with all company rules and regulations, manufacturers’ limitations and manuals, governmental rules and regulations, and any other requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over the flight.
- Coordinate with ACI Jet Flight Dispatch personnel to ensure that the goals and objectives relating to assigned flight operations are achieved and carried out in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Provide unparalleled courtesy, professionalism, and customer service to ACI Jet Owners and charter clients.
- Ensures that Electronic Flight Bag(s) (EFB) are kept current with the latest navigation and application dates.
- Remain knowledgeable relative to the applicable portions of the ACI Jet Air Carrier Operations Manual (ACOM).
- Thoroughly review and acknowledge revisions to the ACOM in a timely manner.
- Ensure that a proper preflight inspection has been accomplished prior to takeoff including but not limited to the aircraft, its publications, documentation, equipment, passenger service items, fuel, weather conditions at destination, en route, alternate airports and departure points, customs, permits, and airport/runway suitability.
HERE'S THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Total Time: Minimum 4,000 hours total time; minimum 2,500 hours multi-engine.
- Must have a current and valid Pilot’s Certificate (ATP) with an English proficient endorsement.
- CL-604 Type Rating preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a First Class Medical.
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States Passport
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 5-7 years of professional aviation experience.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated and organized.
- Must be willing to relocate to within 90 minutes drive time of KOPF.
WHAT YOUR COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, AND PERKS WILL BE:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off).
- Visit our Careers page to learn more!