Challenger 300 - First Officer - Home Based (Nationwide, US)
We are currently looking for experienced pilots to join our team as a Challenger 300 First Officer. The position features a 15/13 schedule with great equipment backed by a successful growing company. We will train the right person for this opportunity.
- Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
- Greeting of passengers and assistance with passenger seating and luggage storage
- Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
- Maintain a current first class medical certificate as required by Jet Edge policy and notify the company if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair the ability to perform flight duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned