About the Company and Fleet
- The company is Saudi leading Aerial Application operator, operate out of Jeddah.
- The operations include agriculture aviation, crop dusting, aerial imaging and oil disbursement.
- The fleet includes Helicopter Bell 505
- Company website: Sharq.aero
- Possess a valid FAA CPL License.
- HCFI is required.
- Fully AG Pilot certified and oriented.
- Specialized in turbine Helicopter Bell 505
- Minimum 2 years of flying experience.
- Total time 3000 flying hours, of which minimum is 300 flying hours on Helicopter Bell 505
- Have the ability to develop and create AG pilot ground & flight Syllabus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for complete knowledge of operating procedure in aircraft assigned to operate.
- checks all paper work related to flight such as routes and destination.
- Performs visual inspections to assure aircraft airworthiness.
- Assures that all documents are completed in accordance with regulation and company policy.
- Obtains flight clearances and weather reports to assure safe flight route to destination.
- Pilots the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with established procedures set forth by Regulations, manufacturer and company policy or guidelines.
- Advises the Chief Pilot of anything which may impede safety of operation.
- Performs additional flight or ground duties as assigned by the Company.
CVs to be sent to