Required Education and Experience
- No accidents, incidents, violations or DUI/DWI
- Minimum 1500 hours PIC
- Have at least 3 years experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of FAA Regulations (FAR’s) including flight operations under parts 135 training
- Intermediate or better proficiency with Google Calendar for flight management
- Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Must complete recurrent training in order to maintain license required for the job.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must reside in close proximity (within two hours) of Milledgeville, GA.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Type Rating in a Hawker 750 preferred
- Preferred Corporate experience in Part 135 or Part 91
- College degree is preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- Current First Class Medical certificate
- U.S. Passport
- Driver's License