· Bachelor’s degree and (7) seven to twelve (12) years aviation experience in an airline or corporate environment.
· Excellent Computer skills including: internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word.
· Minimum 7500 hours TT
· Commercial Pilot’s License required
· Strong knowledge of FAA regulations and established aviation practices and techniques.
· Pilot licensing as a multi-engine pilot; instrument rating
· Experience and current rating on designated aircraft. (Challenger 604)
· Recent flight experience with both day and night takeoffs and landings (3 in past 90 days), as well as instrument accuracy and competency check.
· Hold and maintain a FAA First Class Medical
· Valid and current US Passport with no restrictions on international travel
· Able to lift baggage
· Able to move aircraft safely
· Big picture skills
· High degree of professionalism and integrity
· Transparency, reporting and sharing of information effectively
· Exceptional leadership, management, communication and collaboration skills
· Results oriented and solution focused
· High degree of accountability and ownership
· Excellent judgment and decision making skills
· Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
· Thorough and attentive to details
· Ability to function effectively as a team leader and part of a team, and to interact professionally with airport personnel and employees at all levels of the Organization.
· Impeccable safety record
Buckingham Companies is a full-service real estate development, construction, property, and investment management firm based in Indianapolis, India...