Applicants must have:
This is a home based position, full-time with full benefits, 12/6 schedule
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
• Greeting of passengers and assistance with passenger seating and luggage storage
• Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs
• Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
• Maintain a current first class medical certificate as required by Talon Air policy
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be a team player & work well in a team environment
• Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91.
• Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
• Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
• Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
• Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, iPads, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications