The First Officer position requirements are as follows:
- Minimum flying Experience: 2000 hours
- Minimum on type/variant (B737-NG): 500 hours at F/O
- Current 737NG Type rating (ICAO, FAA, EASA license accepted)
- Recent experience - at least three years take off and landing within the preceding 90 days on B737 NG, or in flight simulator (B737NG)
- Valid Simulator /PPC &IR for 5/6 months from the date of arrival
- First Class Medical
GOOSE Recruitment is working with a growing international airline in Dhaka, Bangladesh hiring for a number of First Officer positions.
The airline boasts a fleet of B737-NG aircraft as well as a perfect safety record.
A fantastic salary with benefits is on offer:
- Salary USD 6,000 per month
- 80 hours guaranteed flying per month
- Rotation - 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Accommodation Allowance: BDT 35000 per month