- ATPL – (JAR / FAA / or equivalent ICAO).
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate (JAR / FAA / or equivalent ICAO).
- ICAO English Proficiency 4 or greater.
- 5,000 hours Total Flight Time.
- 3,000 hours Multi-Engine PIC.
- Last Flight on A-320 family of aircraft within the preceding 30 months.
- Currency in Type Requirements must be met by Applicant at time of joining.
- 1,000 hours Glass Cockpit Experience.
- 1,000 hours PIC on A-320 (Left Seat Time Only).
- No history of Accidents/Incidents.
- Valid Passport.
- Max Age Limit to apply is 62 years old.
Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified A-320 Captains for IndiGo in India.
Location is India with pilot bases in Mumba...