MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Total Time: 4000 hours
- Type Rated Captains should have at least 1 year PIC Experience
- 1,000 hours PIC on Turbojet Aircraft
- 500 hours PIC time on B737-NG/EFIS or B757/767
- 800 hours PIC time on B737-NG/EFIS or B757/767 if out of currency. However, last flight must be within preceding 24 months.
- At least a Category 1 Instrument Rating.
- Age 54 at time of joining for Type Rated Captains
- Age 53 at time of joining for Non-Type Rated Captains
- CAAC License Holders may be eligible for a transition program.
- Valid Passport from a nation with diplomatic relations with China
- Valid ATPL from a nation with diplomatic relations with China
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (valid for at least 3 months at the time of joining)
- No significant Medical History (grounding, major surgery, etc.)
- No history of aviation Incidents or Accidents. Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer or CAA.
- No history of a Criminal Record
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4
Please contact Mr. Ayman Y. Jarrah at email@example.com for detailed information on compensation / benefits and job application details.
We look forward to working with you!