Minimum Flight Experience
- 500 hours total PIC
- 25 hours seaplane
- FAA second class medical certificate
- Must be a US Citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of applicable FAA, and environmental regulations
- Excellent vision and coordination
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform service operations outside in the Florida heat
- Basic computer skills
- Must possess the ability to fluently read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50lbs routinely and safely, and occasionally heavier items
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work self-directed
- Must pass pre-employment FAA DOT drug test and participate in random drug testing
Please submit resume, cover, and breakdown of hours.